Four lanes, Formula Cars and AFX120 controllers. Two Tri-Power Packs. 86 pieces of the best track you can buy…All at nearly half the price if purchased individually.
Quality, performance, innovation and value, that’s why AFX is the leader in HO.
The easiest slot car system to learn on and drive at the limit with the lowest, lightest, best-handling chassis anywhere. Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed.
Adjustable power levels allow all drivers, regardless of skill, to get the most out of their race! Changing levels is as simple as flipping a switch. At full throttle through every turn you can expect the following:
- Beginner (8v): Stay on track about 95% of the time
- Intermediate (12v): Stay on track about 60% of the time
- Expert (22v): You’re on your own!
- Mega G+ Chassis Features
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Manufacturer ID: AFX/21018
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Lowest, narrowest chassis ever made for much more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of Gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Wheelbase: Longest available – Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
1 in stock